About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tiyaga Lang

I remember my professor saying that to me in one of our chat conversations. And it hit me this much to write a blog about it because of my highschool bestfriend’s sentiment about not earning money as she desires. I could feel for her. She’s a wanna-be nurse, and a promising at that. We know nurses COULD earn a lot and i say they are one of the highly-regarded professionals in the developed countries. Unlike here in our country, we could only sympathize for them. No wonder many of them eyes the greener pastures. Our country has the cattle but no green grass to chew. Sigh. Going back to my friend’s sentiment, I guess her loved ones are just in a hurry to gain something from her. There’s much expectations from her. Pity to the likes of her. Pity to me too. It is not easy to be rich (with pretty good excuse from the noveu riche). It’s just much-added pressure to someone like her — someone striving and surviving. So how do we resolve things? Please, dear loved ones, TIYAGA LANG. Whew! Didn’t imagine a plain, single advice could be very useful. So you see, TIYAGA LANG addresses the prob. But I would feel even better if we keep this in mind (quoting my brother): "Work smarter, not harder."

No comments: