About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Friday, November 27, 2009

My 27th on the 27th

SMS birthday greetings an hour after midnight (Jerico) an SMS two hours later from another (Mac) and still more SMS that welcomed my eyes in daylight (Mama and Sir Jacoba) 2 missed calls from an unknown caller (Allan) consecutive SMS from darling sissies from the ministry (Glenys, Tine and Liway) facebook greetings (too many of them) SMS greetings from my next employer next year (yeah!) another SMS from an unknown sender who i thanked anyway cousins thoughtful greetings coming in (there's just too many of them too) friendly greetings from luzon, visayas and mindanao (wow!) instant messages popping up (Edward, Ferdie, Eboy, Mabel and Junlee) german volunteer remembered my birthday (wow too!) former colleagues (RBAP & IIEE peeps) the anticipated call after office (finally) but i was wishing we could have talked more. frustrating. this is harder than i thought. Happy birthday to me, nonetheless. Thank you Lord! If these are everything that would happen today, it would still be a good day. I am blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei sis...
ngayon palang kita babatiin
happy beerday...
malay ko bang ng birthday ka din pala....wehehehe
(~.^)