About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweets from My Sweet

Two days before this lousy celebration of Valentine's Day (hehehe), and following my usual routine of going straight home after office, I received an alarming SMS from my brother which imperatively read "Sis, tawag ka." When you receive such a message, you begin to wonder if the sender is caught in a compromising situation and in dire need. He's my brother, so I rang. How stupid of me that at that moment it did not brush my head that my brother has this nature of spoiling things. The next few moments of speaking with him over the phone stripped off every element of a surprise being a surprise. He just told me I got a package and it's from Allan, my sweet. So the surprise idea was already transmitted to my brain. But as to the content of the package, it had me twitching in excitement and my head bleeding with guesses. I had one guess correct; the others in my mind bubbles just popped into thin air.
So cute and really sweet.
This one I guessed right but I never expected this much.
The Valentine presents filled my heart with gladness I felt it nearly exploding. Thank God it did not, but my tear ducts did. My sweet has his ways of making me feel loved amidst the distance. Thank you, Allan.

No comments: