About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Last Chance

I've been told this and again: GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. True. One could never comprehend how immense the hands of God can work in your life. I would never believe it until God is actually bringing me into realizing it is really happening! I have always been dreaming of spending one good time with the GUY i learned to love only from a distance. And then for a moment, i was with him, in the flesh! I would only utter in my mind my tantra, "Good Lord, thanks, thank you so much!!!!" each passing time that i was with him. He was so kind, extending his self to me. And how could i ever forget this? I've etched his facial features in my mind because i know this will be my last chance to be with him. His coy smile and his eyes looking away when i glance at him, they're just so wonderful! Sigh. But will this be the last chance? You have Your ways Lord, let them be.

No comments: