About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Love is Saying 'Hello'

"Hello Tin, sasama ka ba sa Batulao...?" That was Noni asking me over our mobile conversation while I was on my ride with Miss Chit to InterCon Hotel where he is waiting. I answered, "OO..." A bit shy. Whew! I felt my heart beat a little faster than normal when we hung up our phones. Im seeing him in minutes and I was so excited then. Every tickling second is a bombshell. I fear that I might notbe able to behave well... but hey, that's Noni i'm seeing... the bachelor! Awww... so i started thinking he is the IMPOSSIBLE LOVE, the dreamboy! And it helped a lot. But God, Love is saying hello at me. I dont know what to say back. Please help. Here are photos taken at the Chateau Royale in Batulao. There were 3 of us -- Ms. Chit, Noni and I. Enjoy!
L to R: Me, Noni and Miss Chit. Standing right behind her is the cute waiter. :)
The function hall. Noni said this would be a great wedding venue. Yeah! I think so too!
The theater house.
Team building grounds behind us. With a paintball field!
Water everywhere! Poolside.
Orchidarium.
Care to wallclimb? Noni in white. He is just so cute!
The floating restaurant behind us.
A little closer.

No comments: