About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Black Movement

Ms. Ga calls it the A40D. I say big girls don't cry. Lala says she agrees with me. Today is April 1. Aside from the fact that this day is common for some fooling around, I fool myself into believing that this got to be celebrated. And I got companions to do just that. Foolish companions too but heck, they are just being supportive. We are celebrating a 40-day thing that we thought would mark something significant (or insignificant) in my life. We just thought so. Mourning is not appropriate for our 40-day thing. I just miss someone. I mean, I miss chatting with someone. That was why this 40-day celebration. Thank you Ms. Ga and Lala for the support. I hope to someday chat with 'him' soon.

3 comments:

Mav said...

oh gash i sooo miss eitsc huhu.. Tin! Magplurk ka na, dun tayo magchat hahahaa

Tinao said...

kung nandito ka, kasama ka sa black movement na ito. i plurk too. pero di ko carry ang monitoring capacity ng plurk! every hour. gahd! im so busy to do that pero sige will explore possibilities of complicating my life thru plurk. hahaha.

mav, we miss you more ni lala! the emails are not enough to tell tales. visit us soon!

Anonymous said...

amph....kung hindi ka lang tlaga maganda sis(opss teka anoymous user nga pala ako)...dko na titingan tong blog na to...hahahaha
looking gud ah...
black beauty...as in chenes....churva ek-ek...