About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Have SCENE It 1: Vote Wisely

Seen: From a fan-flyer of a political candidate in my town. While I was reading his credentials, I have to reread it a few times. Then I gave up. You go figure. Learnings: Say what?! Make it simple, dude. Mind you, he won the elections topping the elected councilors list. Actions speak louder than -- words?! =================================================================== "I Have SCENE It" will be my photoblog -- catching momentous spirits, weird angles, funny captions and signs. This is not intended to mock at people, albeit degrade someone else's morale because of erroneous activities luckily 'scened' by my camera. That is why there is the 'Learnings' part. We are humans after all. Laugh at the photos if you like, then ponder later on.

No comments: