About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tears, Stop Falling

Tears, stop falling. I don't want them to know I'm hurting, I'm a weakling. Please stop falling. I don't want to lose the heart. I want to keep on trying. Tears, stop falling. You add up to my sorrows, This miserable feeling. Please stop falling. My dignity's at stake; I will keep on fighting. Tears, stop falling. I may not see tomorrow Yet I won't stop dreaming. Please stop falling. After this lonely night, Is another lovely morning. Tears, stop falling. My mistakes do not mirror The whole of my being. Please stop falling. I got to love myself more Than anyone living. Tears, stop falling.  There must be a good reason To explain everything. Please stop falling. Someone out there wishes To again see me smiling.

No comments: