About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Nothing Compares with Christmas in PH

I have been here in London for a year and let me tell you, nothing compares to spending Christmas in the Philippines. No amount of money, no huge sizes of Christmas trees and decors, no volume of Food whether they are considered posh by my fellow Filipinos here, would compare to how I spend Christmas with my Mama and Papa, my brothers and cousins and aunts and nephews and nieces. Now that I have my own family, I still feel the celebration in this place I am in would have to run several miles to keep up with the meaningfulness and simplicity but full of love manner of how we spend the Christmas in the Philippines. I feel so homesick now. I want to bring my son to the Philippines.

No comments: