About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Keeping the Lola Sane

It’s almost Christmas! Aside from fulfilling our duty to go to Mass today (and had our Bambino blessed), we only stayed home to rest and enjoy the day. I still need this — get most rest as needed because I have not completely recovered from my asthma slash winter bug that has been giving me punching pain in the chest. But I’m getting there with much-needed TLC from my husband and sweet hugs from my little one. Most of the time though, my son would go to his Lola’s (nan’s) room so he can play his toys and has access to the iPad. I don’t really mind since I get to take a nap in between when he’s not around in our room. I am also delighted when I overhear their conversations from the room: C: Lola, are you young? Lola: Of course, I’m young! C: I am young too! Can you fix this truck Lola? Lola: I don’t know how to do that. C: Then you need to grow up Lola. Lola: (laughs hard) That made my afternoon.

No comments: