About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Greetings Galore!

Yipeee! Just so you know, today is my 26th birthday. Yes, some may mistake that age as a pressuring figure but hah, I am still young! I specifically provided this space of my blog for those people, who -- by Friendster's constant reminders, by their incontestable thoughtfulness, by a touch of another coincidental and more significant event in their lives, by obligation or just by gossip -- remembered my special day. (Believe me guys, Friendster is effective! I tried changing my birthdate last year and I received less greetings last year than now. It was funny how people miss out my birthday because Friendster was not able to remind them correctly. Haha!) Okay. So for a start, I wish to list those people who greeted me early on through phonecalls, SMS, instant messaging, personal greetings... and then say my precious thanks beside their well-wishes (like I can avoid the side comments, huh?!). 1. Isang Maligayang Kaarawan (by Queza thru Friendster. 11/21/2008. 1:56 am) Marqueza is a friend from Digos in Davao City. She now resides in the USA with her hubby and the couple is expecting a baby soon! At 1:56 am, I don't think it's a good idea for a mom-to-be to stay awake that late. But she did. Only to greet me. Gesh. And to add to the insult, so they say, here's an additional message she sent me thru SMS when I said my thanks: Ur welcome! Mabuti na ung mas maaga me. Hehehe. Para na din ako nauna naggrit sau. Ingatz! Stay fabulous as ever... (by Queza thru YM-SMS. 11/25/2008. 5:47 am) 2. Happy Birthday Buddy (by Ances thru Friendster. 11/21/2008. 4:52 pm) Ances is a charming lass I met thru my highschool friend Melanie. She has a warm pair of eyes. I could not understand how Melanie can be so mean to her (she admits it anyway) but I'm glad we remained friends! 3. God bless you always with beauty, joy and sunshine. God bless you always with very good thing. God bless you with His special love. Happy Birthday Tita! Wishing you more birthdays to come, good health. Take care always and goodluck on your job and lovelife.. =) God will always bless you with more blessings.. (by Zyra Loise thru Friendster. 11/25/2008. 6:14 pm) That's from my niece. Thanks Zyra. I can see you smiling when you wished me goodluck -- like I really need that now more than ever. Clever you. 4. Happy Birthday (by Yolanda thru Friendster. 11/26/2008. 10:35 am) Straight from Canada. She must have really exerted effort leaving me that message because she is always busy watching teleseryes after a day's work. Wow! Thanks Yolly! Really. 5. Happy Happy Birthday Tin! Wish u all the best and goodluck in all your dreams in life. Have a blessed birthday! (by Edelyne thru Friendster. 11/26/2008. 12:25 pm) I was one of her bridesmaids, if I remember that right. Really sweet of her to drop by my FS account and post the her greetings. 6. Happy birthday din poh... Thanks poh sa pag-greet. God bless :) (by Precious thru Friendster. 11/26/2008. 9:28 pm) I really have no idea who she is but thanks anyway, Precious. 7. A Happy-Happy Birthday to you my Friend..I Pray for you to Have More and I do mean More Birthdays to come and that goes with Lots of Blessings in Everything and of course in Love...Live Life and Love to the Fullest... Why? Our Birthdays says it all... We've always been Loved Even Before our Very First Birthday...God Bless You More... (by Rene aka Rainman thru Friendster. 11/27/2008. 1:59 am) Rene? Did I say 'astig'? Partially visually-impaired and one of the great guys I met from ATRIEV, a computer school for the blind. He can teach! Teaching makes me bow. Thanks Rene! 8. happy b-day....gift ko ?hehehe musta nalang po jan..take care (by Ryan Vir thru Friendster. 11/27/2008. 3:37 am) Oh. Ryan. Yes, thank you for remembering too. He celebrates his birthdate before mine so I would not forgive him if he forgets my birthdate. And whoever your friend is who read my blog and misunderstood what I meant about what we became to be, please tell him/her to leave his/her comments instead. I'd be very glad to explain. :) 9. hi ms. tin :)HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!may all your wishes be granted. stay nice and bubbly. take care always and God bless :) (by Kathrine thru Friendster. 11/27/2008. 8:42 am) 8:42 am??? So could you explain to me why your boss keeps pestering you? You do Friendster during work hours!? Guess that's a bad habit you learn from me. Hahaha. Kathrine, prettylicious. My former student. (To be continued...)

No comments: