About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sugar High!

I have had too much sugar today so I am sweet all over. Eat me! Hahahah. Thanks to Lala's post-birthday treat, I had my slice of her mischievous Chocolate Marjolaine with Coke 500 after a plateful (of 2-cupped rice and meat-veggie combo) lunch! A carbo-filled and sugar-y one-hour lunchbreak made me feel like I could last the rest of the day jumping on a trampoline with so much energy! Lala, my colleague and a newbie mom, just returned to the office after her maternity leave. She's actually entitled to a longer leave but being the exemplary employee that she is, she reported to work today -- a month earlier than expected, to complete the financial books before the year ends. Hooray!!! I would not want to miss out the applause Lala deserves, and for various reasons not limited to: 1.) The birth of her lovely daughter, Lazir Denice. I remember having to be heavily involved of thinking which name she would give her daughter. And thanks for considering my suggestions Lala. (Hahaha from my nose.) I felt incredibly helpful when you decided to just pass on to your daughter your name plus the feminine variable of your husband's name. Huwaw! Did I ever mention you are a creative couple? I hope I did not. :p 2.) Her birthday last December 5. I even SMSed her to remind her to treat us to lunch. And her reply was like gospel to my eyes when it read: "Automatic yun." 3.) Her comeback. Welcome back! I enjoyed listening to your lovely tales about Lady (the daughter, I thought of that nickname!) and still-tolerable ranting (define "in-laws" please.). Your presence just brings a different kind of light in EITSC. 4.) Her efficiency in preparing the payroll. Kudos! Kudos! You deserve a present -- I'll convert that to hugs and kisses -- from me for free! Yuhoo!

Thank you, La! I missed you this much!

*****

And while I thought I already had enough dose of sugar, MDG (my beloved) pinged me a message to comment (yet again) about my Skype status. He is simply SWEET just doing that! My sugar level is creeping up! Argh, I don't even think insulin can help with the likes of him!

Ooops, no, there's only one him like there's only one me. One sweet him, and one crazy me. Nothing in common -- picture a mathematical equation with a slashed equal sign in between. Now I'm bleeding. :( I'm having complications, I could surmise. Someone please blow my crazy ideas away!

Anyhow, MDG -- You. Made. My. Day!

****

My church bestfriend slash cousin is in town! Hmm, it would be another fun night for sure. I'm craving for fish so I'm planning to bring Mac anywhere with fish in the menu. :)

I would have to do away with the sweets after dinner. Besides, I'm bringing MDG's sweet messages to bed tonight for dessert. Hay. I feel so dreamy. Flying kisses!

No comments: