About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My OLLYM Friendship

This dates back to my past, And still clings to my present. A bond that’s so steadfast To put simply, adherent. I’ve been gone for a long while Crying and wretched upon my return. Even then you embraced me with a smile I knew that never again I’d go forlorn. Kind words warming my senses, Concerned pats easing the pain, Hugs forgiving my offenses, Certain hopes drifting again. You set me free to wander, Never doubting, never greedy. And when a storm would hover, You’d drag a shelter for me. For seeing me through those times Of heartbreak or defeat You kept me still so I could stand Steady on both feet. When picking up the pieces Seemed difficult to bear The anxiety never ceases Until I saw you there. Clueless I am now how to say My sincerest thanks to you For the help, the love that came my way My heart just says 'I love you, too.'

This video is a tribute to all my friends from the Our Lady of Lourdes Youth Ministry (its members and auxiliary ones, hehehe). Thank you all guys for being there when, well, I was lost.

I would not wait for my death to let you know how much you mean to me. *wink* Just bear with the music though. Boc was making me cry that time and I could not help it. My voice was, hmmm, frog-throaty. :D

No comments: