About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How to Eat Pandesal with Hot Choco

When confused, food naturally becomes a good company in lieu of, well sometimes, a person. That's why they coin something called 'comfort food'. Exactly what, food gives you comfort.
On my way to work today, I passed by a store which sells pandesal (the traditional bread of Filipinos which means 'bread of salt', thanks to my Spanish clas s in college). The store is called The Bread Bag. It opens as early as 7:00 AM. I looked at their menu, and I felt greedy instantly. I must be really hungry. :)
So how to best eat pandesal? With HOT CHOCO! Coffee will do too! 1. Pandesal in the bag for sealed freshness and the hot choco to match it.
2. Hot and healthy. It's wheat pandesal!
3. Break thy bread, share if you may!
4. And now the best part: Dip it! Yummy!
Enjoy pandesal everyday.

No comments: