About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tonight I Cry In Silence

My pains, my troubles
I whispered to the darkness
'Cause your absence doubles
My hunger for happiness.
The darkness always replies in silence
And embraces me with sympathy.
It eagerly awaits and listens
Whenever I want company.
For what use are words
If we are worlds apart?
What significance is a call
If we haven't much time to share, from the start?
I'd like to tell you everything
That bothers my mind and soul.
But I end up saying nothing
Unsure if I can trust you at all.
If I tell you now, would you listen?
Would you even care?
Or would you probably hasten
'Cause they're calling you out there?
Another day, another night
I always wait in vain.
But I also always try to fight
With all my might, the pain.
For what more is painful than not
Having you here beside me?
When you are the only one I got
who knocks me off completely?
So tonight I cry in silence
And whenever there's no you.
I tell the darkness, in pretense
That tomorrow I'll be with you.
-- Tinao

2 comments:

スタービーチ said...

日本で一番会員数が多いのはやっぱりスタービーチ!若い娘から熟女まで好みのご近所さんがすぐに見つかる☆無料期間中に試してみませんか

出会い said...

お金持ちの女性と出会い、彼女たちとHするだけで謝礼がもらえるサイトをご存じですか?高収入の女性ほど、お金を使っていろいろな男性と遊んでいます