About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Broke, Not Broken

Earlier today I twitted, 'I know how it feels to only have 70 pesos in your wallet at the start of the week. It can't last you a week, but God only knows how.' It was a pathetic statement but I don't have enough room for self-pity. I posted it because I am challenged by the fact that I will be penniless in the next few days but I do not fear about not being able to live for the lack of money. I may be broke, but I'm not boken. My professor called this morning, alarmed at what he saw on Twitter. Egahd, I forgot he is following me there. I posted such thing on Twitter because I only have a few friends networked to me. My manner of shouting out loud could only happen on this blog, and well, Twitter. The last thing I would need is a comment from someone else that would put you down. In all fairness to my professor, thanks for the concern. Well, God provides. I always tell myself that. I still work, enjoying it in fact, only not financially rewarding. I think I have to gauge things smarter this time. I missed a few points about saying money is not everything. It may sometimes mean something though. If this means I should look for another job, I better start looking for one. God bless my endeavors.

No comments: