About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Escape

I was once warned (or was it several times) that I have to have my laptop checked for virus. And like the usual me, I never listened (or maybe I listened but did not budge). Well, it crashed just recently and the good thing is - no, count that the best thing, I was able to save some of my valuable files in my portable drive! And before my portable drive gets infected too, I might as well blog some files in case it becomes convenient to just pull them out later. Downside: it becomes conveniently available to triple-double-u too. Here's one I compiled and count as priceless. Whew! Saved before I could feel sorry for myself. Enjoy! Credits: Dumaluan Beach Resort for the accommodation Music by Natasha Bedingfield "Pocketful of Sunshine" Some photos from My Sweet

No comments: