About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

What If I Die Today?

What if I die today? Will I be ready? Would i finally say It's over for my sorrow Over too for happiness? Now would I like it? If I had a choice, maybe no On second thought, maybe yes. Would my friends be crying? Would those I offended  Be rejoicing? Would my special someone Look up at the sky and say, 'Hello! How are you?' everyday If that happened,   I would no longer hear anyway. So if I die today I would not pass without a thought In this little way,  I have to say sorry first To those I failed, I hurt To those I badly disappointed To those I unintentionally offended. I did my best to show you Who I really am So if it's the bad me you sighted I'm sorry you missed the other Good half. Thank you to those Who made me glad for a time When you were able to draw A smile on my face Rather than paint a sad line You might not be aware But in every smile I wear My heart holds each dear I get to be so full of it I think I always have to share I love you Pa and Ma Don't think I was busy  Not to tell you. I love you, my brothers I love you aunts, cousins and uncles. I love you in-laws, nephews and nieces I love you classmates and colleagues. I love you old and new friends. I love you mentors, now and back then I love you my sweet, my love. I lived to love even those not listed above. It doesn't matter  If I don't hear you all reply Or attempt to make me smile One more time. Worry not about me Because I'll make sure You are well taken care of I will have to remind God When I met Him along the way.     

No comments: