About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, February 2, 2009

No Clicks

"jejeje, ok lang noh, xa yta pnksweet s lhat ng ex ko, promise, pg alm nya my gus2 k s knya li2gawan k nya, gnun xa, jejeje,kya go lng."
That was an SMS from my cousin. I do not see the point of mentioning who she is and who she is referring to. I just related to her that this guy, who happened to be her ex, was asking for my number. And so that message. I thought, whatever happened to courtship not dwelling on mobile phones? Or chat? Or emails? Or anything clickable?! Does love happen in just a click? I don't know. Which makes me upset. Argh! Guys (with the 's'!), work your asses out please. Find me. Or no, do not let me know you are looking for me. I'm often hard to find all the more. Hahaha.

No comments: