About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Arbitrary

Simply by lack of purpose. Or maybe I know what my purpose is, only it is overshadowed by so many things running inside my head now. Don't judge me.
*****
On Tiger Woods' extramarital affairs.
I. just. could. not. believe. it.
I have this distinct admiration for Woods. He has the discipline. He has the determination. And now this. It was disturbing. And they're treating marriage like it's a business deal! Oh no. Whatever happened to his 'family values'?
This brings me back to my trust issues. Uh-oh. No matter how you think a man is full of his values, you can still never tell. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
*****
On my Christmas gift list.
It's December and I haven't started writing down what-to-buys-for-whos. Not in the mood for smart buying yet. SM's been displaying that 0% installment on credit cards for six months. But in times like this, I chant Luke 22:46 which says '...pray, lest you enter into temptation.' Amazing! I haven't been using my card since end of October.
*****
On Lovebug.
Ooooh! I'm loving this song! The acoustic flavor creates bubbles on top of my head. I don't need anyone popping them out now. :)
*****
Happy birthday Father Bok!

No comments: