About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Farewell, EITSC!

It feels strange having to say goodbye to someone you love, aye? Especially when you don't feel like going but you must go. It just brings tears to the eyes. Today is my last working day at EITSC. For more than 2 years, I have grown to love what I do and who I do my (or not my) job with. I worked with various people in here and I must say, I enjoyed working with them even if it means having to disagree with their ideas and debating on work issues more than half of the times. My apologies to some people I screamed at and who may have thought I'm a katipunera from my past life. I think I learned how to handle certain things maturely now. It was just me and Ms. Ga in the office. And while I must turnover things responsibly, we took breaks [and fotos] in between work to share views on just about anything. And by breaks, I mean these --

And since it was only the two of us, we decided to take our lunch out, her treat. It's her farewell gift to me. We did not really want to take long walks so we agreed to have lunch at Earle's, the American way. Pfft! We were not really hungry, you can tell!

We took our time walking the paths along Buendia. I'm afraid I won't set foot on the pavements of The Columns more often after this year so we took advantage of the opportunity at hand!

And just as I was waiting in line for my turn at the nearby bank's ATM, we chanced upon an interesting Honda car. Suddenly we were like little boys drooling over a really good toy. I am not really sure what the exterior material is made of but it's like fiber glass. Asteg!

I am so going to miss EITSC. This must be how Mav, Ms. Ree and Lala felt when they left EITSC... and me. Drama! All the best for all! Happy new year!

3 comments:

Mav said...

Awwww, nakakamiss super ang EITSC. I mean the feeling na wala ka ng makikitang ganyang friendship sa work. I really miss you guys!

Hello Tin and Hello World! Good luck to you! I miss you so much!

Mav said...

Ooh its a new GE Jazz na customized! Papa! Haha

Tinao said...

hahaha. ang ganda ng coat nya. pang-batman!