About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Got A 'Baby'

Allan gave me a 'Baby' for a birthday present. No, not the cute tiny creature moms love to cuddle. It's an Apple iPhone 3Gs! Too much trouble for him, I think, to buy me such a thing but he said 'It's nothing. Anything to make you happy.' Oh God, I told you he's the sweetest thing! My Sweet. Thank you! Thank you!
I'm calling it my 'Baby'. I'm still at the insatiable point of exploring the features of my Baby. Except for the initial disappointment that I could not immediately use my existing simcard because it's locked for some reasons yet, I'm happy there's an iPod in it! Now I could listen to songs, songs, and more songs! I'll be off to Greenhills this Friday to have it open-lined. I'm crossing my fingers it won't be bastardized.
My Sweet, I can't thank you enough. I love you!

5 comments:

Zac said...

These rich Amerikanos everywhere, oh my gosh ;)

Tinao said...

Zac he's not amerikano! He's Filipino.

Mav said...

Wow! Ngayon makakatext ka na:D

Anonymous said...

unlocked?!!!... now ayan, nag-freeze na. :(

Tinao said...

to anonymous:

How'd you know? yeah. my Baby got frozen. so upset. will wait for the 28th to have it 'remedied' by the technician. huhuhu. my diary entries are saved there! i have made several entries already! iyak na ako!!!!!!!!!!!