About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

End of June, Start of July

End of June (June 30, that is) I received an email from a colleague with the subject: "Fw: Snooky Serna in love? Hahahaha!" Not another scandalous behavior of celebrities like Snooky, I thought. But wait, the sender included a message saying 'Tin may kaagaw ka na...hehehe! ' and then capping it off with a link of a news article. Ok, so here it is too http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=123448 . Who must she be referring to? I was intrigued. I checked on the link. Crap. It was Marc ( so I spelled his name right this time) the German! He was being linked to crung-crung (I am so judgemental) Snooky Serna. Hmp! Who cares?! (I can see my ears smoking now. Teehee.) Hindi ko na sya crush. Kasi mahirap ispell ang last name nya - Daubenbuechel. Hay. Turn off. :p Start of July (July 1, for crying out loud) Marc came to the office and I blurted out, "So Marc, you were in the news!" I saw his face flushed scarlet (and he was sooooo cute!!!). He said, "Yeah." I furthered, "So you're a celebrity now, huh?" And he said, "No. I just came to watch her movie. She's very pretty anyway." And he laughed like a kid infatuated with the likes of Pilar Pilapil (murder!). By the way, Marc came to the office to borrow a Nokia phone charger. I so wanna buy a Nokia phone asap. Ms. Ga said that it was my fault my phone is something else but Nokia. Suicide!!! Isn't it nice to have something to open up a conversation with Marc? Ay, di ko na pala sya crush. Well, if I don't remember his last name right, maybe there will be an excuse. End note: Where is Mav? Bakit hindi nag-oonline?

2 comments:

Mav said...

im here:D

Tinao said...

asus. hehehehe. buhay pa pala si mav. :)