About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bloopers At Work

A chat message for Mark (Rivera, not the German) one good afternoon when Sir Dom was in the mood to buy EITSC a half-gallon ice cream:
Tinao (6/4/2008 1:30:17 PM): ice cream for you in the panty Tinao (6/4/2008 1:30:20 PM): pantry Tinao (6/4/2008 1:30:29 PM): *pantry
It was a typographical error, ok? No offense meant. Ice cream in the panty? Ulk.
*****
While taking lunch with Mav ( I miss you!) and Lala and discussing some trivialities such as sports:
Tinao: Hindi ako marunong maglaro ng billboard eh.
Lala: Huh? Ano sabi mo? Ako din hindi.
Mav: (eyes blinking, skeptic whether she heard the right thing)
Sounds like naman, di ba?
*****
An email was circulated by moi to the ECCP secretariat regarding Ms. Ria's farewell party. I was enjoining everyone to be present in the party but my end note of my email said:
Attention is a must.
Very well said. Attendance and attention na lang sana nilagay ko. I was just preoccupied with so many things then. I sent an erratum afterwards. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Mav said...

hahah isa pang blooper..tinao diba dinner yung kinakain nten nun? hindi lunch hahah=)). Nung farewell party ni miss ree un db? hahaha. Ayaw nung poll mo amft boboto pa naman ako:))

Tinao said...

buset nga yung poll eh. kainis.