About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Things About Being ThinTin


Ok, so it was good that I decided to have lunch with ECCP's Accounting people and with Mr. A, Mr. R. and Mr. B. I have the appetite to eat my normal lunch lately and it's a good thing. We were talking about condominiums, pieces of jewelry, Mr. C and a lot of trivial things that we didn't notice our empty plates and it's only 12:20 something. So we tried Marc for dessert, talk about him, I mean. Yeah, Marc 'd German (MDG). Weeeehh (did you just hear me say that? Kilig na naman ako!) He is straight, I will bet my sack of rice for that. Hehehe. Now that I'm thinner, and because they said he'd likely fall for petite girls, I'll qualify myself then. No protests, please.

*****

Ms. Myette said I lost so much weight. She said it is just so unfair. Hahaha. Ms. Ria said I'm now Thin Tin, and she hates me for being so. I have heard the same observation from Ms. Juliet, Ana, Jhia, Ms. Marlyn and Rhea. So is that a good thing? I don't know. But it must be something to start with. No need to visit the gym or indulge myself in a diet that would deprive me of foods I crave for. In this case, I still eat what I want, whenever and how much I want -- in exchange of sleepless nights. Yun yun eh!

*****

My clothes look big on me now that I'm thinner and I seem to shrink inside. Gahd! But the good thing about it is that I can try and fit in clothes that I could only stare at on TV or by the store window. O di ba?

So these are the good things about being ThinTin. Call me that from now on and I can live with it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay nako.. no protest pala..haha i do protest any single statement that you have just made..hehehe
trip lang
inggat po..
=rannie=