About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Missing Matt

I received an email from Matt yesterday in response to the birthday greeting I sent him. I was moved to tears -- well, for one, out of kilig maybe and out of the thought that he's treasuring my letters and greetings that much, to my delight! So here's the email he sent me (Junlee, you should read this.)...
hey cristine, thanks for the birthday greeting. i can always count on you remembering my birthday. i'm sorry for replying so late. it seems like as you get older, you get less and less free time for yourself. but yeah, thank you much for even remembering my birthday. i rarely celebrate it ever since i enlisted in the military, as a matter of fact, i was getting off a nightshift on my birthday and working again that night. anyways, i can't say thanks enough and i remember when you wrote me while i was in boot camp, letters were like gold there, and you took your time to write me, i won't ever forget that gesture. i still have your letter, too. you're a good friend and i'm sorry about what happened with you when you instant messaged me, i wish i could have been there to talk to you, but as you know being in the military, the mission comes first. sometimes you have to go through the bad to get to the good. you'll be fine. always take care. -matt
Waaaahhh!!! Matt!!! You should be here. I miss you, for reals. It's ok if you don't say much or you won't talk at all, maybe seeing you beside me would do the talking. Your smile would ease the pain, I know. My gahd! Somebody stop me from blogging about him! Hahaha.

No comments: