About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog Makeover

Hmmm, I noticed something about myself lately. I am addicted to blogging! I have maintained this blog since 2004 but I only get to blog regularly this year. It must be something really nice to be proud of. My mind has gone sloppy for quite some time that I'm running out of words to say -- more definite words to describe how I feel and what I want to tell the world. So, instead of nourishing this site with words filthy spoken (read: &%^$#@!) because I'm feeling like i wanna lash, I just decided to do a blog makeover. Para maiba naman. Voila! I love the new look of my blog. It is wider. It is much better. It can accommodate more of my blasting ideas and emotions. Way to go! A blessed week everyone! God has something in store for us everyday. Fill your hearts with excitement to discover each one.

No comments: