About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here I Come, Pangasinan

I am just so excited to return to Pangasinan! No, let me restate that. I am enormously thrilled that every single cell in my body is aching for bagoong. Fish sauce, guys, that brown thick sauce that smells yumyum to me (I just don't know with you) and not the tiny pink shrimps you call 'bagoong'. It's called alamang or agamang in our native tongue. Now, you know.


I miss home. Really. I miss those times when I do not have to hurry returning to Manila even when I do not necessarily have to. I miss my churchmates who would come up with an activity when I'm just there -- vigil, block rosary, carolling, YE seminar, outing, camping, lawn tennis (I just watch) or plainly hanging around the parish office to catch up with the old times (not that we're old though, we just have something to catch up with).

I miss eating with my Papa and Mama even when there is just the three of us. Thinking back, I really had not the chance to open up a conversation about what I was up to lately. Often, I would eat silently, careful not to spill a thing about an unofficial relationship to my Pop and spoil the meal. (Heheheh) I miss my cousins who I know have loads of tales to share to me but they hesitate to because I would rather dwell inside my room than mingle. For so long a time, I missed them a lot. I wasted a lot. There is no way I am going to let another opportunity pass to rekindle what I missed or lost. Uh-uh. Not this time. I'm going to have fun, fun, fun with them this weekend.

The hibernation is over. Tinao (and not McArthur) is returning!

*****
Itinerary for the weekend.
June 27, 6:00 pm Leave for Pangasinan

June 28, 9:00 am Wedding at St. Andrew's Parish, Bugallon (The Prayer na naman ba?)

June 28, 2:30 pm Wedding at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Salasa (Two Words by Lea Salonga ha?)

June 28, 4:00 pm Bonding with Bebi Normz (Naglalambing ang bata, miss na daw ang ate. Sige na.)

June 28, 7:00 pm Night Swimming daw sa Covelandia (Mga PYM members, paramdam kayo!)

June 29, 6:00 am First Mass (Kahit di sabihin ni Father Boc)

June 29, 8:00 am Second Mass

June 29, 11:00 am Visit old granny in Baay (Awwww... tagal ko na sya di nakikita!)

June 29, 2:00 pm Visit HS classmates in Lingayen (Theresa, Maricar, Leah pakihanda ang rolls of tissue paper)

June 29, 6:00 pm Dinner at home (Gusto ko po ng gulay)

June 30, 3:00 am Back to Makati City
Fun!

*****

Is this fun?


I love this shot of Gorio, Father Boc's assistant slash alaga. He must be so tired assisting Father in one of the services they came from that he contented himself with a break such as this. I'm sorry to catch you in this shape Gorio. Ate Tinao will print this for you as a souvenir. Hehehe.




4 comments:

Mav said...

love it (the pic)! hehhe...
jampack ang weekend hahah=)) hoi miss na kita magbond tau rawr:).
wala na naman akong YM haha

Tinao said...

ano ba yan! comment ng comment. hahaha.

Mav said...

hahah ganun talaga pag walang magawa:P

gee said...

We have same dilemma..not about the heartbreaking story haha but about of going home in Pangasinan! same here w/ me...craving for clean air, mommy, pamangkins, mga utol and esp. PYM! haha church service is all about..laging laman ng simbahan..I miss the Diocese of Vilana hahaha