About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Commit-meant

One Monday afternoon, while waiting for the clock to strike 5:00 p.m., I surveyed a few interesting people about what they think about COMMITMENT. I cannot state a particular reason why I picked this subject to elaborate on. Ah! Maybe I am still groping for it's meaning or I must be missing a real big thing about it. So here are what I gathered so far, excuses for those who might be hit and suffer adverse effects (Ay, exag!).

"Sometimes the people who are afraid of a having commitment are those who know the real meaning of it." -- Hanee Mae (6/3/2008 4:30:34 PM), in a relationship but complicated. "Commitment is trusting the person you are committed with and being honest completely. From it comes loyalty and adoration, respect and confidence." -- Not a love guru (sabi nya eh, nagpapaka-anonymous) (6/3/2008 5:28:13 PM), single and ready to mingle. "Kung ano man ang kalabasan, you must be willing to pay the price. That's commitment." -- Emman (6/3/2008 5:53:36 PM), father of two.

"Commitment is when you put your heart, mind, soul and energy to something you believe in or desire to accomplish. It can also mean being true to your word." -- Ed (6/3/2008 6:15:10 PM), happily married the second time around.

Note: I will try to add more views on this blog if I happen to get some more. Or leave a comment for your own definition or perception. You are entitled to it. (Hooray, Obama!)

No comments: