About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BEDnesday!

What's with me? I'm becoming a rebel, which I seem to be enjoying. I'm blogging again at the expense of my office hours. One thing: it's easier blogging than painstakingly proofreading the *&^%$#@! modules which, according to my boss, need an overhaul. I demand a separate pay for this! Peace, boss!
Like the surging rain, my spirits are on high -- for blogging. And the rain, oh the rain! It makes me sing Skidamarink a dink a dink, Skidamarink a doo, I love you. Skidamarink a dink a dink, Skidamarink a doo, I love you. I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the moon; Oh, Skidamarink a dink a dink, Skidamarink a doo, I love you!
I stopped singing when the rain got even nastier, maybe protesting. I could see the strong winds carrying the rain away forming ghostly images rapidly chasing each other. The strong winds forcefully push flat the raindrops on my window. There's zero visibility from the 19th Floor even with my eyeglasses on.
Huhummm, I am being elevated to a dreamy state with these scenes. I love this equation: rain + bed + new book = perfect relaxation. But now, I could suit myself to blogging first. Maybe later, I would buy myself a new book. This one. It might give me a hint on what really is wrong with me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhhmm... no wonder its raining in a very strange way..
nakuha mo pang mg sing and blog ah...hehehe
sis if your feeling so tired...
why dont you try my side of the story..wasted,so wasted waking up early, going to office for what... to wait for the 5 o clock habit...hehehe