About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Love Isn't A Subject You Take Up In School

If LOVE is a subject taken up in school, I would try my best to excel, I tell you. But it is not, and it is a sad fact. While there may be available publications featuring how to's, what if's, or what to do's about LOVE, each of us has a unique love experience to share. And this experience will be your own teacher. I do not recognize myself for quite some time now. Where is my love teacher? As Patrick (here we go again) would put it, "Nakakatawa no, sa Eco subjects mo ibibigay ko sayo grade puro 1, pero sa EQ sorry na lang ha, puro ka 5." True, I still have not learned. Or maybe I am just refusing to. I have to admit that the fantasies are running around my mind each time I think of him. Never giving up is the name of my game. And Pat, I have your blessing, right? You could not blame me. :P

No comments: