About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

What pathetic state of mind I have right now. Nothing particular to write about, nothing really special.
*****
On moving on and moving out.
It is exactly a week now when it dawned on me that I should call things over between us. First week-sary for courage and for selfless love! While the pain may still be there, I am thriving with laughter, music and tales I share with friends and loved ones since Day 1 of my journey to survival.
It is hard getting by each day when you know you are only steps away from the one you used to love. Hahaha. But I am struggling to find a suitable place to relocate. I have my things and cousins to bring along with me and it will sure be fun starting over.
*****
Stormy Weekend.
During Friday's climax of fun, storm Cosme also decided to join us. Because ECCP's anniversary was celebrated in a venue by the bay, strong winds damaged most of the outdoor activities' decorations. It was horrible having your hair done for the night only to be disheveled with winds that could launch ships! Really.
While we were sleeping at the hotel, I could hear the winds whistling like crazy. It seemed as though it wanted everybody to know it has arrived. And while I may have successfully retired to bed, many of the people from my province (Pangasinan) could not afford to blink an eye for fear of being flown away by Cosme. While only 3 people (from the latest I heard, but life is at stake here) were reported dead, a thousand others (or even millions) were left homeless, shivering and groping in the dark. They could have awaken from a nightmare, but no, it was real.
*****
Celebration and lamentation.
Happy birthday to my dear friend (ok Junlee, I'll admit it) and long-time crush Matthew Macaraeg Delgado.
The same goes to my dear-departed friend Richard Valiant Correa Primicias whose birthday is also today, May 20. Nine days from now (May 29), his first death anniversary will be commemorated. We miss you, Val.
*****
Meeting 'others'.
I am meeting people up. I am enjoying my life like never before. For reals.
God has better plans than mine. :)

No comments: