About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Ms. Ree's Legacy



It's Ms. Ria Ancheta-Adrias's last week at EITSC. She will be leaving for Hong Kong to be the good and submissive (huwwaaatt??) wife to Jasonstein. And while I only get to work with her for the past 8 months, I could say she taught me so many things from picture manager to you-can't-understand-it-now-but-you-will-in-the-future thing-ies.

I could still remember when she pinged me this "Thanks for the memories." It was the time when my regular status was due so I was thinking then that I would not make it. Hahaha! Only for me to learn that she is leaving the office soon. Kaloka!

But for reals, just these past few weeks, I appreciate her company more than ever. She would stay late with me at the office, never getting weary of my retold tales that would end until she ejects me from her car. Must be a nuisance for some (or maybe to her too, she's just trying not to show...hahaha) that I have to vent the same sentiments again and again. Thanks for bearing with me, Ms. Ree.

While I may only say a few words about you, I hope you know that I am more grateful to have known someone like you. I will never forget these words you shared, unsolicited in a way (to shut me up I guess, hahahah) :

1. There are more important things than standards.
2. Keep your heart open.
3. I was playing the role of the girlfriend but i wasn't being me. Don't be like that.
4. You dont pray for love.
5. I cant explain it now but i know you'll get through. You'll understand what i mean in time.

I love you Ms. Ree. I will miss you! We will miss you! Good luck and please stay in touch. Mwahs!

No comments: