About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Un-GF Demeanors

I am no self-confessed intellectual being but my friends say I am. I would not be in my status right now if I am not 'ahead' of the rest, they believe. But who cares about being intellectual if your emotional quotient is... errrr... below average! I had a recent conversation with a friend from college and he blatantly told me that "Medyo mahina yung EQ talaga ng mga intellectually endowed na mga tao." Ehem, he was talking and referring to me. Hahaha. It was supposedly a witty discussion and we ended up laughing about ourselves. Intellectually endowed, huh?! From there on, I started enumerating my Top 5 bopol efforts, call it an un-girlfriend demeanors (not in order), when it comes to my relationship, to his unbelievable delight. Yes Patrick, I did these and I am so sorry, you know that: 1.) I made him cry, so many, many times and it is always my fault. 2.) I tagged him along with me in the province but did not have the chutzpah to introduce him to my father. Instead, I asked him to leave the province ahead, not even giving him the chance to step in my house. 3.) I made him do the laundry with me, leaving his hand inflamed (super ouch when I imagine it) with detergent rashes. His mom NEVER asked her to do laundry. 4.) I give up on him so easily when I'm angered with little things even if it does not concern him. I lash him with words that not even a fed up mother would tell his son. 5.) I say I trust him and then take it back. And then tell him I don't think I can trust him anymore. Unforgivable! But only a heart like his could endure such sufferings I CAUSED. Only his loving heart. Now the torments are with me. I feel so sorry. You know that, Pat. He made me realize what a nasty girlfriend I made out of myself. It's a shame. The realization is sinking in to me now. And yeah, Pat, I can pull through. Thanks.

No comments: