About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Quick Blog

I have exactly 5 remaining minutes to post this entry. Wow! Call that spontaneous. I don't know what to write, what to put. It doesn't matter to me now if I put here nonsense, or my construction is grammatically wrong. I just felt this urge to post something under such circumstance - pressured! Woohoo! I feel like running doing this. Haha! Okay, 4 minutes more. The timer is creeping! Somebody is talking to me and I could only say "uhum," unsure whether it's timely to say that while he still speaks. I am not sure if my "uhum" is agreeing or dismissing. I can't grab everything he is saying. I really don't care. So there. I wish everybody a happy weekend. Oh, yeah! I feel this way because I'm going home once again. Pangasinan gives me the adrenalin rush! Hahaha. So long! One minute for shutdown. Haha!

No comments: