About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes! Girl

Yes Man is seen on the screen at the time being. Jim Carrey has to be taught something about being optimistic. Like him, I ought to be taught like that too. I started with a declaration relative to that at the dawn of 2009 that says, "Because I care, I am a responsible and an optimistic woman." In passive or active voice, I just have to remind myself that I AM RESPONSIBLE AND OPTIMISTIC. Until today. 2/3 of my expected participants did not appear for my highly-anticipated first training of the year due to various reasons. I know I should be responsible for their absence. I did do my job in calling them up and reminding them then and again about today's schedule. I am responsible and I guess they're not. I wanted to say I was just kidding in assuming that but there's something inside me that I guessed just right. And what is there to be optimistic about this? Their absence means my weakness, my failure. Lala said, it maybe a sign for some improvement, some more effort. (Yeah right, Lala.) I say it's a sign I should submit my resignation. Waaaaahhhh!!! But then again, I thought of how I started my day today. I woke up really in the mood for some positive actions. The positivity might have radiated outwardly enough to catch a jogger's attention on my way to the rail when he uttered inches from my ears, "Good morning, Miss." with a smile. Or is he just a maniac? And did I greet the guard at the lobby with much vibrancy that he returned me a salute? I was raring to pursue with this training that I think I lifted 5 liters of water contained in that boiler to heat. I took pleasure in feeling the rays of the rising sun streaking through the computer laboratory. Aaahhh!!! I even imagined absorbing positive energies. It continued to seeing a new friend online this morning and a chance to chat with him briefly but meaningfully (huh?!). It was a lovely day in the beginning. Then, why oh why did it turn out to be like this? Is it me or just the way I react to how things behave before me? Rannie said it may be 'Monday morning sickness'. Argh! Yeah, it's just me AND the way I react to how things transpire before me, I surmise. My pessimistic attitude is slithering back, I'm afraid. But hey, just before I find my sloppy mind elsewhere scattered, some good friends' efforts are trying to keep it intact. When I can't remind myself to remain composed and chill out, they did it for me. Shit happens, so they say. So Yes! I'm wiping the shit away. (I'm playing Monty Python's "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" again. Does this bring me luck? Ooops, think positive!)

2 comments:

Mav said...

boycot boycot hahaha! Mishyou winao:)

Tinao said...

im not supposed to post the name of those companies Mav. boycott!!!