About Me

My photo
I love hard. I laugh loud. I wanna live laudibly.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thrills and Chills

January 6, 2008. Thrills: 1. The Arrival. 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is so back!' shouted my YM status. Three (3, yes!) persons ringed me to bring me the good news. And some rueful declarations too that my news bearers were kissed by him and I, well, was to wait for some miracles to experience just that. My Most Desirable Guy has arrived. Welcome back! 2. The Visit. 30-minutes-before-5:00 pm was the most magical period that ever occurred to me at EITSC. He came in the office discreetly. I was not surprised at all to see him (thanks for the warnings from J., A., and M.). But if I were imagining things, I thought I saw him glowing while he sauntered to the "off limits" area of the office. It must be his smile -- a beacon to a frustrated soul named Tintin. 3. The Kiss. He held out his arms. I was not really sure if he was gesturing me to hug him, but I did stood and advanced toward him anyway to greet him. Then, quickly and simply, he moved his head to kiss my very lucky right cheek. I hope the kiss did not leave any embarrassing mark of fascinating scarlet all over my face because I felt hot. Not that I did not like it. I was swept away in fact, and was casted a freezing spell soon after! I was nailed in place for several seconds. And if my gestures may have not put me in great shame, I think my words did. I damned myself when I uttered, "That was nice." I claim no certainty what the statement was for. Maybe because he IS a nice guy, it was a nice kiss, or it was nice to see him again or all of these. 4. The News. Sad but not bad. He's moving in the Philippines and will live with his girlfriend. Like he cares if I knew. Not my business. I could only be happy for him. Chills: 1. The Video. Life of Brian DVD. Shallow humor but it made my night right. 2. The Song. Always look on the brighter side of life. *whistle* Always look on the right side of life. *whistle* 3. The SMS. How easy will it be to unlove the person you love? Tell me.

2 comments:

Mav said...

Wohoo he's back hahaha. :)

Tinao said...

he is so back mav but it's rather you i would like to miss. this is misery. hehehe. i miss my most reliable workpartner more than ever!